Job Opportunity - Shop
SHOP PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Bat Conservation and Management Inc. (www.batmanagement.com) is an environmental consulting firm specializing in wildlife surveys, bat acoustic analysis, equipment, and habitat enhancement structures. We are currently looking for a full-time Shop Production Assistant at our Carlisle, PA location. BCM produces quality bat houses and specialty bat survey equipment for other wildlife consultants and agencies around the world.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Build and maintain inventory levels to efficiently fulfill orders.
Develop and Improve products, both for increased production efficiency and for product quality.
Assist in maintaining shop and field equipment.
Assist in maintenance of buildings, grounds, and vehicles.
- Must have a good mechanical aptitude and be proficient with power tools, hand tools, etc.
- Must be organized and be able to efficiently coordinate and manage production runs
for several products
- Must be able to maintain a friendly and safe work environment
- Must have prior carpentry and/or metal work experience
- Candidates subject to criminal background check and pre-employment drug test
- Must be able to speak and comprehend fluent English
- MUST be a US citizen and have valid drivers license.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - Required
- STARTING AT $13 per hour/flexible schedule possible, daytimes/early evenings/weekends
Send resume and letter of interest to John Chenger, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Ecological Surveys
Phone: (717) 241-ABAT (2228)